Friday, April 16, 2010

wigwam bob dylan


(my totem spirit brought to you by amanda.)

so how does one reconcile:
"opposites attract"
and
"you need to be who you want to attract/date/marry"

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE?

right now i'm shooting for the former. what with my graduating with no plans, only a part-time job, no long-term goals, messy room, and unapproachable demeanor. mr. opposite will be my dreamweaver. my RICH, MOTIVATED, and CHARMING dreamweaver.

5 comments:

Logg said...

Speaking of wigwams. Have you ever heard 'I Want to Live in a Wigwam' by the classic Cat Stevens? Also a good shout out to totem poles, igloos, and caravans.

christene said...

i dont wanna marry anyone opposite of me. then they will be quiet, annoying, and... like country music. but, motivated would be nice.

Matthew R. Hall, Esq. said...

Cheers for your daily posts. And I believe that you have to prepare yourself the best you can, but then be willing to pursue good but uncharacteristic opportunities when they come along.

And some guys think that a messy room is hot.


I don't, but I'm sure someone does.

alex said...

What makes you think a rich, motivated, and charming man would want a woman with no plans, a part time job, a messy room, and an unapproachable demeanor?

Unless, and I'm just thinking aloud here, his friends bet him he couldn't turn you into a woman of refined quality by the end of the month/year/decade and in the process he falls in love with you.

holli h. said...

you're not unapproachable. You're a babbling brook!!!