and i lived with these girls
in the magical apartment of snowview 10. when i miss rexburg, this is what i miss. i could not have picked more perfect girls to navigate the crazies of that place.
tonight was our first reunion since the dark day in 2008 when we all parted ways.

we look grown up.
i think it's because i'm wearing eyeliner. and brynn's wearing a wedding dress.
oh rexburg you were such an odd time in my life. an odd time that was made wonderful with these roommates however. sophomore year is still probably one of my favorite college years.
congratulations brynnnnn love you.

1 comment:
Wow. I'm trying to think of my roommates and I looked that different 4 years later. Actually, we did. Crazy how much you "grow up" in college. Loved the yearbook post. Love ya Al! Wish I could be there to celebrate graduation with you! :(
Post a Comment