"...that acting on even a twig of faith allows God to grow it."
my sister, janna, is starting chemo on friday.
my dad sent us all this video a couple of days ago. i'm not one to always watch videos on blogs or when people send them to me.
but if you have a minute, look at this one. it's amazing.
Not to turn this into a post about me, but I struggle with church a lot and this video came at a good time after a hard day. My struggles aren't remotely as hard as having a sister with cancer, or having cancer. I hope it brought some peace. Best best wishes to you and your family.
2 comments:
Not to turn this into a post about me, but I struggle with church a lot and this video came at a good time after a hard day. My struggles aren't remotely as hard as having a sister with cancer, or having cancer. I hope it brought some peace. Best best wishes to you and your family.
Such a good video. Prayers to your sister and you!
Post a Comment