so look at this instead!
wes' band, the archer's apple, put out a new video this week. pretty dreamy stuff.
in the way of updates, pregnancy is going well. i'm a freak out and am pretty sure i'm going in to pre-term labor at any given moment of the day. nope. baby's still kicking (literally) inside.
working two jobs is starting to wear on me. i live for the weekends and then they're gone SO FAST. it's nice to be busy though. right??
all i really want to do is watch felicity.
all day long.
2 comments:
love the vid. and I watched the first two episodes of felicity. she is NUTS!! haha.
1.) I like that video it makes me want to be in a band
2.) I am SO GLAD you watch Felicity, I might explode if I had no one to talk to about her fictional life.
Post a Comment