Congratulations! I'm so entirely happy for you. And the ring is beautiful. You're beautiful.
I'm so excited for you!!! I love these pictures. Also, good job to Weston on the birthday proposal. That was the best birthday present I ever got, too. Yay!So do you have a date?
kissing picture?EWWWWWWW ALISON!
i love your ring! congratulations on your engagement!! i'm very happy for you.
these are great pictures and your ring is beautiful! loves you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so entirely happy for you. And the ring is beautiful. You're beautiful.
I'm so excited for you!!! I love these pictures. Also, good job to Weston on the birthday proposal. That was the best birthday present I ever got, too. Yay!
So do you have a date?
kissing picture?
EWWWWWWW ALISON!
i love your ring! congratulations on your engagement!! i'm very happy for you.
these are great pictures and your ring is beautiful! loves you.
Post a Comment