Wednesday, January 23, 2008

you looked so good in the clothes of a poser

in case you were wondering.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. sweeper (a cute name for custodian) at an elementary school
2. classic skating (skate-renting, pizza-making, water slide-guarding, party-hostessing extraordinaire)
3. dillard's sale associate ... i talked to old ladies a lot and sometimes dressed mannequins. mostly i stood around.
4. tutor (writing, reading, english-speaking, etc etc)

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. drive me crazy. i am probably the most obnoxious person in the world to watch this with

2. dead poet's society
3. garden state (ahhh so good.)
4. girl's just wanna have fun (we start out every semester this way. starting last semester.)

Four places I have lived:
1. south jordan

2. rexburg
3. wow what a sorry
4. list. maybe london will be added here soon.


Four TV Shows That I Watch:
1. what not to wear
2. spongebob
3. "my shocking story" shows on tlc. seriously.
4. the office occasionally. arrested development

Four Places I've been:
1. paris and normandie france

2. hawaii
3. california
4. d.c.


Four people who email me regularly:
1. ian

2. brennan
3. urban outfitters
4. itunes

Four of my favorite foods:
1. junior mints

2. italian anything
3. pork quesadillas from cafe rio
4. uh. i eat gardenburgers a lot.


Four places I would rather be right now (not necessarily in the order they're listed in....)

1. somewhere warm. sitting in a park. on the grass. reading a book that i don't have to explicate.

2. visiting my fam members/playing with my nephews

3. on a roadtrip

4. somewhere new.


Things I am looking forward to this year:

1. going to Washington DC/Virginia with my sister to visit my other sister

2. London (??!!)
3. living with ash this summer
4. being in a lot of debt

2 comments:

Nan said...

Four things I like about you
Your sense of humor
Your unique and incredible writing ability
That you like your family
Your intricate and fascinating mind

Janna said...

i miss you al..and am sooooooooooooo excited to have you come. the fun we will have...you, me, jules, trapsing around dc with 3 little boys! and, perhaps one girls' only night out, as cory has volunteered babysitting for a night.
and as far the places you've lived thing...my list looks just like yours, although now i've added provo and virginia. so, you know.