Tuesday, October 9, 2007

i still don't know my password.

so i was very motivated to write a blog today. mostly because i found out that my family has found and read it. so i feel i should update it more faithfully. however, i am mad now because it took me so long to sign in to this freaking account i keep forgetting my password. it's really frustrating. now i am discouraged. and mad at bloggerblogspotwhateveryouare.
now i'm tired. and mad. which is too bad because i was in a dang funny mood today... boy was i witty.
try again tomorrow
everyone should listen to more wilco. that's all.

3 comments:

Janna said...

I like it already, Al. I'll definitely be visiting more often.

Brooke said...

This is actually your brother. I have been there too - I HATE it when I forget my password. By the time I finally get logged in I don't want to write anymore.

Drew said...

alison, if you use firefox, it will remember all your passwords for you.