you both look great.i was seriously stressing out about this today. how the heck am i gonna be a mom to a little girl? i don't even know how to do my own hair.
I love your blog Allison!! Such a cute pic :) Elsie is too adorable! Sorry about your bang-cut experience :( It looks good in this pic though! xo,Shio
Cute picture! Be glad you could have someone fix your hair---mine is beyond help!!
<3 <3 <3
remember that one time I influenced you to cut your own bangs...
Elsie seems very pleased with her hair do. It looks great. And I love your bangs. Thank goodness you got your hairs did before hitting the streets of Page.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
you both look great.
i was seriously stressing out about this today. how the heck am i gonna be a mom to a little girl? i don't even know how to do my own hair.
I love your blog Allison!! Such a cute pic :) Elsie is too adorable! Sorry about your bang-cut experience :( It looks good in this pic though!
xo,
Shio
Cute picture! Be glad you could have someone fix your hair---mine is beyond help!!
<3 <3 <3
remember that one time I influenced you to cut your own bangs...
Elsie seems very pleased with her hair do. It looks great. And I love your bangs. Thank goodness you got your hairs did before hitting the streets of Page.
Post a Comment