Hi Alison, you don't know me but my husband and I were in Amy's branch presidency in the MTC and I miss her letters... I actually share some of them with the new missionaries we have going to Tahiti to help them know what to expect and to keep them excited. I would love to see her letters again or maybe you could just forward them to me. I am of course assuming she is still writing and doing well in Tahiti... love her! You can contact me at kz@byu.net. thanks!
4 comments:
:O!!!! WES!! i love this.
For real?!?!
Hi Alison, you don't know me but my husband and I were in Amy's branch presidency in the MTC and I miss her letters... I actually share some of them with the new missionaries we have going to Tahiti to help them know what to expect and to keep them excited. I would love to see her letters again or maybe you could just forward them to me. I am of course assuming she is still writing and doing well in Tahiti... love her! You can contact me at kz@byu.net.
thanks!
thank you so much! <3
Post a Comment