Tuesday, March 6, 2012

i think dieting actually makes my eating habits worse. since i can't have xyz i crave xyz ALL DAY LONG.

but really my eating habits had nowhere to go but up, so the fact that i'm drinking two juices a day made totally of fruits and vegetables makes me feel like i'm miles ahead of...myself.

and since every post needs a little elsie, here's us today:
















i'm using her to strategically cover up the gigantic zit on my chin.
speaking of, let's make this interactive. what face wash do you use? does it work? will it cure the14-year-old-boy acne that pregnancy/nursing/whatever bestowed upon me?

1 comment:

Eric said...

Hey Alison, it's Annie Larsen (Eric's wife). Pregnancy does funky things to a body huh? I swear by Proactive, it's the only thing that works for me. I would totally do a promo commercial for them. Believe me before I started using (yup, it's like a drug to me, totally addicted) it wasn't a pretty site!