Sunday, September 11, 2011

somedays i get real anxious to meet the little person that's going to fit into these onesies i've started buying.

4 comments:

Janna said...

LOve it. OH, and on the comment from your midwife...all I can say is BLA BLA BLA. Seriously. Irks me so much when docs/midwives get mad at women for weight gain. If you're gaining weight on healthy things (and yes, even though you may really like dove bars, I doubt most of your weight gain comes from soda, processed food, etc. - you are getting some veggies in there, right?), so be it. I could go on for a long time about this. Anyway, hugs. Need to talk soon.

Janna said...

OH. And I just LOL'd at your response to her in your head.

Katie said...

AGREED. i've been trying to avoid buying things, but this weekend i could not resist some little nike booties. they are just about the cutest things i've ever seen.

also, i am afraid every time i go to the doctor that they'll mention my weight gain... seriously, i'm growing a human here, what do you want from me?!

Unknown said...

janna i wish i could say it wasn't from soda and processed foods... mostly treats actually. been loving the treats.