don't you evah spoon
this morning i made myself a bowl of oatmeal. put some mangoes on it. SO HEALTHY RIGHT. i reach up to get the brown sugar and out comes the olive oil. onto my bowl. both smashed. oil, oatmeal, and mangoes everywhere. this is what healthy attempts do to me.
in other news all this lo-fi chill stuff is nice and cute but give me something with substance music world.
bands like wild nothing, best coast, tennis, etc etc are all one song bands for me. they have one or two great songs that are so catchy and awesome. but one catchy song does not a solid album make. pretty boring stuff after awhile.
this rant c/o me buying the wild nothing album on a whim and almost immediately regretting it. maybe i'm speaking too soon.
also i want to go to a good, solid show. sufjan was months ago.
yadda yadda
no one cares.
but you care about how my kitchen floor is probably still really oily right?? right.
2 comments:
I care because I agree SO MUCH. Also because once I spilled melted butter all over my floor and it took me hours of cleaning it up with towels and cleaner and my tears.
I care!!! I agree so much about the music these days. I seriously waiting for a "savior band" to come rescue me from my current musical boredom.When they come, if they come, I'll think, "this is the band I've been waiting for!!!" I'm kind of hoping its gonna be some kind of funk revival. But that might just be wishful thinking. And i care about your floor too. Remember when I broke that entire jar of spaghetti sauce? That was one of the most traumatizing experiences of my life.
Post a Comment