I'm so glad you like this movie because I like this move a lot.......it's beautiful! The colors! And I love Jason Schwartzman!
google reader told me you had another blog post. did you delete it? what was the song to you can romanticize life one?and btw, i think you have a dreamy life.xoxo
I love the colors and costumes in this movie.
@ang: i did but it will be back. the song is house of gold by breathe owl breathe. i will post it again soon!@jordyn and pearl: i know! the soudntack is also divine. jordyn, seriously jason schwartzmann can do no wrong in my eyes.
maybe wanna watch it thrice? i love this movie. everything is so pretty.
i'll probably watch anything with Jason Schwartzman.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm so glad you like this movie because I like this move a lot.......it's beautiful! The colors! And I love Jason Schwartzman!
google reader told me you had another blog post. did you delete it? what was the song to you can romanticize life one?
and btw, i think you have a dreamy life.
xoxo
I love the colors and costumes in this movie.
@ang: i did but it will be back. the song is house of gold by breathe owl breathe. i will post it again soon!
@jordyn and pearl: i know! the soudntack is also divine. jordyn, seriously jason schwartzmann can do no wrong in my eyes.
maybe wanna watch it thrice? i love this movie. everything is so pretty.
i'll probably watch anything with Jason Schwartzman.
Post a Comment