Wednesday, January 12, 2011

battle

after reading this (a stranger's blog. friend of a friend of a friend or whatever. you know how it is. linking a stranger's blog is flattering not creepy, right?)

i sent the link to a friend who said this:

"HA HA HA, this could not have been more timely because I was just writing you an email about how I am a child and ate a cookie for breakfast and a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich with applesauce for lunch and felt like I was really accomplishing things."

my last two days of eating:

yesterday:
breakfast: all bran
lunch: mini reese's peanut butter cup
dinner: ramen noodles and applesauce
other dinner: little caeser's

today:
breakfast: odwalla superfood juice smoothie
lunch: apple and maybe seven (BROWN AND UNSALTED) rice cakes

balance and self control may not be my strong points.

I'M GOING TO DIIIIIIIIIIIE

3 comments:

aaron said...

Other dinner is also referred to as Second Dinner. You can also have Third and Fourth Dinner if you so feel like it.

Megan said...

your meals sound much healthier than mine. and also tastier. is it possible to be a little jealous of eating rice cakes for lunch?? it beats my crackers...

Sarah © said...

hi, i don't even know how i wound up on your blog.. but it's hilarious and refreshing. thought i'd let you know cause apparently it's flattering, not creepy