sweetest kill broken social scene
things i feel ashamed for not liking:
1. zooey deschanel (her music, her acting, her image)
2. romantic comedies
3. politics
4. most shows that take after the office/arrested development. i feel the mockumentary/awkward humor thing is a little tired.
5. ward activities
6. sandwiches
7. children that are not my nieces/nephews or W's nieces/nephews
8. talking at a speed that would allow people to understand what i'm saying
9. most engagement pictures
10. plaid pajama pants worn in public (i'm ashamed because i feel i should be more open-minded and not care what other people are wearing, but i really can't handle this)
things i feel ashamed for liking:
1. the hills
2. laguna beach
3. sleeping most of the day
4. king of the hill
5. reading stranger's blogs religiously. reading their entire archive of blogs.
6. energy crystal light with 60mg of caffeine (do not drink the generic brand unless you want to wreak absolute havoc on your esophagus)
7. mocking
8. being nekkid (in the appropriate contexts. which for me right now is pretty much limited to the shower and skinny dipping)
9. spending a lot of time reading this blog (you win stephanie meyer. even if i'm reading a something that makes fun of your SAGA, i'm still giving it attention.)
10. abusing the photobooth app on every macbook i come in contact with
bruised my tailbone in some mysterious accident. i suspect seven peaks but i can't be sure. it inhibits so much more than you think. and there is NOTHING I CAN DO BUT WAIT.
5 comments:
ugh. i can sympathize with the bruised tailbone thing. worst place to be injured ever. i didn't sit comfortably for years after breaking mine.
i fully support the not liking ward activities. but i did let out a gasp of shock that you don't like sandwiches.
And I let out a gasp of shock that you don't like ward activities, and that you drink something with 60mg. of caffeine.
And I let out a gasp of shock when I found out you dislike plaid pajama pants but voraciously defended those girls who tan by rolling their pants up just above their cankles.
My tailbone is the only bone I've ever broken, and it never healed right. I can't sit up straight for very long because I get very sore if I do. That's part of why I'm so slouchy.
no one should ever feel ashamed for liking king of the hill. you should feel ashamed if you don't like it.
Post a Comment