love this song lately. such a girl crush on st. vincent.
i'm just waiting for the day when i come home and you're twitching in a comatose state on the couch. wait...who am i kidding? i don't ever leave the house.
INXS always makes me think of Donny Darko, and then I get the willies.But I just pictured you smashing your kitchen window, crawling out, and then saying "Hi Matt you creep" as you run barefoot down the street in a caffeinated mania.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
i'm just waiting for the day when i come home and you're twitching in a comatose state on the couch.
wait...who am i kidding? i don't ever leave the house.
INXS always makes me think of Donny Darko, and then I get the willies.
But I just pictured you smashing your kitchen window, crawling out, and then saying "Hi Matt you creep" as you run barefoot down the street in a caffeinated mania.
Post a Comment