Friday, March 12, 2010

well somethings you can't explain away

train in vain (stand by me) the clash

"When [nature] set about her chief masterpiece, the making of man, she should have thought of one thing only. Instead, turning her head, looking over her shoulder, into each one of us she let creep instincts and desires which are utterly at variance with his main being, so that we are streaked, variegated, all of a mixture; the colors have run."
-Virginia Wolf, "Street Haunting"

turns out i have a much better sense of humor at 7:42 a.m. then i do at 1:26 a.m.



school schmool. all that really matters in my life is when this magical place is a part of it again.

5 comments:

Jordyn said...

Did you take those pictures?? Is that what Bear World is really like?!?! Let's go tomorrow!!!!!

alex said...

i wanna go...

Matthew R. Hall, Esq. said...

Don't go until the end of May! I want to go this year. I've never been.

Amanda Marie said...

BEAR WORLD!!! 2010!!! I need to start dieting so i can fit on the rides.

christene said...

i wanna bear world. :/ !!!