Thursday, February 18, 2010

dappled and drowsy



i'm a pretty big fan of this lady.



[a boy called me at 7:30 this morning to ask me out. which is very nice and flattering. getting asked out i mean. but who even thinks about dating that early in the morning?? who thinks about anything besides rationalizing sleeping in for five more minutes (or in my case today, an hour) that early in the morning?]



8 comments:

alex said...

Today I woke up around 8 or so and immediately thought about taking Mackenzie on a date. I don't know what your problem is.

Nan said...

59th Street Bridge Song---my favorite song from BYU days, reminds me of walking along 9th east on my way to campus from King Henry. Good old days!! What are those spots?

aaron said...

I have a love in my heart for Nan Rasmussen that very few mothers could top (other than my own)

aaron said...

Also, I'm sorry I called you at 7:30, I was just excited at the thought of asking you out. I'll wait until 8 next time.

Angela said...

hey how did you do that?

Julia said...

in think the boy called at that hour for one of two reasons:
1. he'd finally got up the nerve to ask you and knew he would lose it if he waited any longer
OR
2. he'd finally got up the nerve to ask you but was still nervous about asking you and was thinking that NO ONE answers their phone at this hour and he'd be able to leave a message.

the question remains: what was your answer?

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janna said...

Good insight, Jules. I'm sure it's one of the two. And, ditto the question...