Friday, January 23, 2009

mackATTACK

life is good. sometimes it's hard to be a grownup about feelings that make you feel like you are in junior high but i'm glad for mack who doesn't mind when those feelings overload at 2:30 a.m. and she lets me wake her up, get on her bed and talk about them/emote all over the place (london turned me into a girl).



i don't have a husband or kidsto blog about but i do have a mack. and i love mack because she:

-decorates cuter than i do
- is good at math and passionate about teaching. i envy this about her... she really knows what she wants to do.
-dresses nice and lets me wear her clothes.
- listens to me talk and analyze about all of the same things i've been talking about and analyzing for years.
-puts up with all of my blueness in all of her whiteness.
-is clever.

- has shiny barbie/taffy hair.
-doesn't let me get away with being dumb.
-refills my water
-plays guitar and sings for me.
-teaches me guitar.
-buys me junior mints.
-alienates people with me. (har har)
-is so good at being nice/pleasant/patient with difficult people.
-has an infectuous laugh.
-is always up for random (i feel lazy using that word but i'm doing it anyway) roadtrips, drives, eatings, parties, etc.
-dance dance parties with me.




love mack. i seriously thank Heavenly Father everyday that we met/became roommates. just more evidence that He knows what's up and is looking out for us always.

love.

6 comments:

holli h. said...

I love mack too! I feel like i've known her for years.

Rebecca Ann Groesbeck said...

well i feel replaced. just kidding...can i meet this lovely person? ali we need to steal music from each other ASAP! or we could talk about feelings or how much better life was 3 months ago. whatever you'd like. i went to the moa yesterday...it was cool. but i'm not gonna lie, i shed a tear over its inability to compare with the national gal. will we ever get out of this? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

alex said...

why don't *I* get a blog booohoooo hooooooo :'(

Matthew R. Hall, Esq. said...

I think this is the most genuinely sweet thing I've read in a while. Nice selection of photos to go along with it.

brynn said...

geez, that mack. I love her too.

I miss you old roommates.

Mackenzie said...

alison loves me best.