So, who is?
OHHH! I missed out on that one. Sad I want to play! Goodness that is really hard! I have to think about whom I would get along with...
i don't really have any response for that, unfortunately.
um. how very english major of you. and, i have to second mom's question: who is he?
what? you think your too good for Stephen Guest? Or you just hate everything?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So, who is?
OHHH! I missed out on that one. Sad I want to play! Goodness that is really hard! I have to think about whom I would get along with...
i don't really have any response for that, unfortunately.
um. how very english major of you. and, i have to second mom's question: who is he?
what? you think your too good for Stephen Guest? Or you just hate everything?
Post a Comment